Guests so far include; Tim Minchin, Kevin Rudd, Jane Caro, Glenn Robbins, Mark Humphries, Jan Fran, Sam Simmons and many more.
It's a very personal insight into some of Australia's leading cultural figures, whether you listen every week or are working your way through the back catalogue.
The 10 Questions
1. When were you most happy?
2. Who would you like to apologise to and why?
3. What is your greatest regret?
4. What do you still need to do to live a satisfactory life?
5. Who is the person that most influenced you, and how?
6. When was the last time you cried and why?
7. What is your current state of mind?
8. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
9. Who you like on your side in a battle and why?
10. What would you like your last words to be?
Adam's book Twelve Summers is out now!
Every significant moment in actor and writer Adam Zwar’s life is tied to cricket.
In this book, he tells of twelve formative summers, the milestones and unforgettable moments inextricably linked with the game he loves.