Every significant moment in actor and writer Adam Zwar’s life is tied to cricket.
In this book, he tells of twelve formative summers, the milestones and unforgettable moments inextricably linked with the game he loves.
BUY THE BOOK
10 Questions with Adam Zwar
A podcast where Adam Zwar asks people the same 10 questions then marvels at the different ways they choose to answer them.
Find this podcast at:
The 10 Questions
1. When were you most happy?
2. Who would you like to apologise to and why?
3. What is your greatest regret?
4. What do you still need to do to live a satisfactory life?
5. Who is the person that most influenced you, and how?
6. When was the last time you cried and why?
7. What is your current state of mind?
8. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
9. Who you like on your side in a battle and why?
10. What would you like your last words to be?
Discover more shows from Nearly